Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Warranty for your product is specified in the below chart and starts from the Date of Purchase, and non-transferable.
- Warranty coverage is valid only with a valid warranty registration done with company.
- Details specified in the below chart:
|ITEMS||WARRANTY TIME||PARTS COVER UNDER WARRANTY|
|HOOD||10 YEARS||ONLY BODY, BLOWER, MOTOR, METAL FILTER|
|HOOD||1 YEAR||ELECTRONICS PARTS, OIL COLLECTOR AND OTHER MAJOR PARTS|
|HOB||1 YEARS||ONLY BURNER|
|HOB||1 YEAR||MICROSWITCH, GENERATOR, KNOB, IGNITION, SAFTY DEVICES, GLASS, PAN SUPPORT AND OTHER MAJOR PARTS|
|OVEN||1 YEAR||MAJOR PARTS|
|MIC OVEN||1 YEAR||MAJOR PARTS|
|OTHERS||1 YEAR||MAJOR PARTS|
4 .Warranty Exclusions
- Resulting from normal wear and tear items (like light,filter,flexible duct, rubber gasket etc..)
- Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage(cracks, scratches, rusts, breakage of glass etc), Non maintenance of metal grease filters, Usage of non-suitable vessels in cooking range/built in ovens/ Built in Microwaves.
- Spilling of food or liquid on built in Hob/cook top resulting in damage of auto ignition, burner choke up, flame getting red in color, flame rising at abnormal height.
- Erratic Electric Supply, and any accidents caused none from product quality.
- The appliance is shifted from the original city of purchase to another city/town (only up to 250 km) a warranty transfer charge of Rs. 1000.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
|Product||Warranty Period/ Parts Cover Under Warranty|
|Hood||1 Year for Electronic parts only|
|10 Years for Blower, Motor only|
|Hob||1 Year for Micro switch, Generator, Knob,Safety Decvices, Glasses only|
|Oven/ Mic Oven||1 Year for Electronic parts Only|
|Dishwashwer / Others||1 Year for Electronic parts Only|
- This warranty is valid only if the fulfilled warranty card/Invoice with seller stamp and purchasing date.
- The warranty is only against defective parts or manufacture faults only.
- Customer shall operate the equipment in the environment conforming to specification in the documentation or user manual provided.
- ROBAM may use new and/or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty. For products beyond the warranty period, ROBAM is irresponsible despite the lack of accessories/spare parts .
- Technician has the right to impose visiting charge (Such as out of warranty or exclusions warranty cases) and decline (deny or reject) repair of the product in the event the customer fails to present the stamped full filled warranty card or invoice or prevent technician house entering when servicing is required If stamped full filled warranty or invoice cannot be presented, it will be deemed that the warranty period has expired.
- For extending the warranty period, service policy shall prevail.
- Damage on external finishing (discoloring after long-term usage), accessories, external, removable and/or breakable items (i.e. glass door, tray, burner grid, rotisserie kit, batteries, knobs, oil cup, end cap, evaporator pan, strainer, enameled/chromes/stainless steel surface/finishing) Damage caused by improperly operating, like glass broken, cleaning or maintaining not in accordance to the instruction manuals, such as the use of unsuitable cleaning agents or chemicals causing Damage resulting from the act of neglect or misuse or default or unauthorized service, transportation, improper installation, disassembly or alteration and modification by any unauthorized party Damage caused directly or indirectly by acts of government, strikes, lockout, fire explosion, attack of household pests act of God, lighting, flood, pollution or any cause beyond the control Damage/problem caused by the environmental conditions of the product, like actual voltage is lower than 85% or higher than 110%, water source temperature, humidity, moisture rust etc.
- Flame getting yellowired color, flame rising at abnormal height Consumers self should property cleaning burners or adjust inlet adjust ring, or checking gas resources.
- For the site visiting replacement of vulnerable parts, such like ignition pin, technician will charge site visiting fee and spare parts fee both For vulnerable parts, such as burners, company will provide free express delivery under the charge of parts, If site visiting required, site visiting fees, travel fees and parts fees all will be charged.
- The appliances installed in other city/town instead of original place of purchasing, consumers should afford extra travelling fees for per site visiting services.
- Non-domestic products such as commercial and corporate collective use.
- Vulnerable parts(consumable accessories/parts) is not cover within warranty.Such like Hob Burner/Ignition Pin/Battery/Supporting Ring/Hood filter/Oil cup/Plate accessories etc.